Fri, 22 Apr|
CONFERENCE ON GENDER BLINDNESS & GENDER INCONVENIENCE DURING COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the tension between different marginalized sectors the recent time reflects that different approach adapted by different sectors are inconsiderate of the rights secured with respect to women and policies so framed are also not mentioning those.
Time & Location
22-Apr-2022, 7:00 pm
About the Event
CONFERENCE ON GENDER BLINDNESS & GENDER INCONVENIENCE DURING COVID-19 IN HYBRID (i.e. Offline & Online Both) MODE, BY VIVEKANANDA GLOBAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR [28-30 APRIL, 2022]: SUBMIT BY MARCH 25, 2022About the Conference - The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the tension between different marginalized sectors the recent time reflects that different approach adapted by different sectors are inconsiderate of the rights secured with respect to women and policies so framed are also not mentioning those.
However, the difficulty posed by conflicting concerns and negligence at both the levels i.e., international and domestic is by no means novel, nor limited to Women health concerns only.
The major issues of global import can be summed up as
1. Impact of Recent Pandemic on Women Globally
Sub Themes: i. COVID-19 Risk Factors for Women
As Frontline workers, 70% women are involved in health care they are also on frontline at home concernces related with their security and protection from the virus were more important but neglected.
ii. Sexual and Reproductive Rights and Health
Governments excluded crucial services such as abortion, contraception for adolescents, and outreach programs to meet the needs of marginalised groups from national policies and plans.
iii. Women as Domestic Violence Victims
Women Stayed home and there were increased cases of domestic violence.
2. Economic Inequality and Policy Responses
Sub Themes: i. Economic crises hit Women harder
Because Women tend to earn less, women have fewer savings, Women are Disproportionately more in the informal economy, Women have less access to Social protection, Women are more likely to be burdened with unpaid care and domestic work, and therefore have to drop out of the labour force, Women make up the majority of Single-parent household.
ii. Policies managing response and recovery effort:
Social and economic policies and programmes to confront the fallout of this crises must be inclusive and transformative, addressing women’s leadership and labour, both outside and within the home. placing women and girls at the centre of preparedness, response and recovery could finally bring te genuine change that women’s right groups have long advocated for.
Sexual and reproductive health services must get priority. Governments need to gather more and better data.
Targeted efforts are needed to protect women workers.
Ensure women’s Equal Women’s Equal Representation in all Covd-19 Response planning and Decision-Making.
3. Patenting Challenges and Licensing of Drugs
Sub Themes: i. Life to become normal again vaccines or medicines is the only permanent solutions. ii. Negligence of International Women Rights & IHL through negligance in adherence of international IP laws.
· Key Words - The International Conference On Gender Blindness & Gender Inconvenience During Covid-19 is organized by Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur from April 28-30, 2022.
· About the Organiser - Faculty of Law, Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur (VGU), started in the year 2017 has grown in leaps and bounds and has strength of 500+ students at present.
The Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur forayed into the field of legal education by introducing integrated BA-LL.B., BBA-LL.B., Bachelor of Law (LL.B.),Master of Law (LL.M.), and Ph.D programs in the study.Eligibility – Student
- Research Scholars
· Important Dates –
- Abstract Submission – March 24, 2022
- Acceptance Notification – March 26, 2022
- Full paper Submission – April 22, 2022
- Last Date – Early Bird Registration (10% Discount) – March 30, 2022
· Registration/Submission Procedure –
Register for the conference through this link.· Registration Details
- Paper Presentation – 1500 INR ($20.8)
- participating/Attending – 750 INR ($10.4)
- Paper Presentation – 2000 INR ($26.79)
- participating/Attending – 1000 INR ($13.39)
- Paper Presentation – 2000 INR ($26.79)
- participating/Attending – 1500 INR ($20.08)
- Students – 500 INR ($6.69)
- Research Scholars – 750 INR ($10.04)
- Professionals/Academicians – 1000 INR ($13.39)
Prizes Up to 21,000/- INR will be distributed among Top-3 Papers
· Contact Details –
Call us - +91 9602758799
E-mail – email@example.com